My nose has completely stopped bleeding. I have been using a saline mist often and keep it cleaned out so it does not end up feeling crusty and gross. I felt worse for the wear today. A little like I had been beat up. "Crappy" is the best description.
I did not take a good picture today. A camera phone picture will have to suffice.
I have been taking one Hydrocodone every two hours and that seems to help a lot along with keeping ice on every so often when I start to feel swollen.I plan on getting sleep tonight. I have already iced myself. Cleaned out the ol' nose, and have a huge mound of pillows to lay on. I feel prepared for tonight. The biggest deal will be staying elevated, keeping my nose moist and keeping my mouth moist. It is a terrible sensation to wake up with your nose and mouth completely dry.
I also have a humidifier running to add a little moisture to the air.
Tomorrow, I plan on tackling a shower. Or a bath really. I am still pretty weak. The heaviest things I have picked up are my laptop and my cat. Not going for anything heavier for now.
Katy

No comments:
Post a Comment