So, quick update. Yesterday was a good day. I felt really congested, really lazy, and really cranky. I blame the Prednisone and lack of sunlight, but who knows.
I take all my pictures right after I wake up. Excuse the hair. I do not even bother to tame it before the pictures. Like I said, lazy.

You can also see my cheeks are pretty red. Sort of a bruise-y thing. They were red the whole day.
Last night, I slept AMAZING. I have not slept well in so long I had forgotten exactly what it was like to sleep like that. I hope I sleep the same tonight. Aside from my nose itching up a storm under the cast and wanting to blow it with a fiery passion, all seems well.
So here are the pictures I took this morning!


The second picture looks a lot like the day before's picture. I do not really get creative with these. I roll out of bed, walk to the bathroom for some okay light, and snap a picture. I just want you to see how AMAZING the bruising has been. I mean, I get the cast off and the 3 inch splints out Thursday and my brusing is a light yellow with only some pink today. I am extremely impressed with my recovery. EXTREMELY.
Today was GREAT! Finally was able to watch movies. Sat down and watched Penelope as it seemed appropriate. The pressure in my head is gone. The headaches are gone. I only have slight pain right near my eyes, but only if I touch them. The ONLY time I took Hydrocodone today was after I ate my breakfast and dinner. It makes my face really sore to eat. It felt like a setback as I really wanted off it by today, but it really did hurt. And I have the pills. So why not?
Besides, they were worth it. I had fries AND chinese food today. Honestly, today is one of those days I really would not mind reliving over a couple more times. It was just a nice, relaxing day.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but I am going to go ahead and say it will be an awesome Tuesday.
Katy

No comments:
Post a Comment